View Single Post

Old 06-16-2011, 10:34 PM
Default Oliver update

Everyone,

I was in the Villages last week and have received good reports that Ollie is/was wandering around the Pimlico GC recently. An ambassador saw him twice and one of the residents thought she saw him. Regardless, I sat out several nights for 2+ hours calling for him...and no Ollie. I also put out more flyers to nearby residents.

Oliver seems to favor houses that have cats in them already so if you know anyone on the southwest side of 466 who also owns a cat or two, please let them know that my precious little bundle of fur in a dark orange tabby pattern may be out and about. And if so, please try to get him contained in a container so someone can come by and pick him up. While I am now back in Texas for a few weeks I do have a couple of folks there who can come by and pick up Oliver, who will be safely boarded at his vet until I can come back and pick him up. I still have that nice reward or charitable contribution to induce someone to act.

By the way, the orange and white cat at Walmart on 466 who hangs out near the Garden Center and the shopping cart area is not Oliver. Among other things that cat has more white on him that Ollie does, has longer fur, and his gender is ah, "intact" whereas Ollie has been ah er neutered.

Thanks for everyone's thoughts and prayers. Ollie is out there somewhere!

Marcia