View Single Post

Old 06-18-2011, 04:37 PM
Email Reported As Spam

The doctor had a good run. When he began with this resume I explained to my wife that he was sitting on his laurels and that his testimony was going to be bad. Unfortunately for him that is what occurred. Baez tried twice to ambush the state and got called on the carpet...........But folks this is all fluff and intended to be so, distractions such as illusionist use..This case is simple Casey Anthony discovered that motherhood required sacrifaces, sacrifaces she was unable and unwilling to make. She left her child unattended and /or intentionally killed her. Remember that Baez stated that Caylee drowned which means that Casey told him that she knew the girl was dead. Her daughter was missing for 31 + days before the police were alerted. Casey misled everyone who attempted to recover her daugther. Casey was the last person to see her daugther alive. So forget the distraction focus on those simple and inexplainable facts. We don't know how Caylee died but we do know that her mother was responsible be it an accident or neglect or an intentional act. It could not have been anyother way.

I am not a great advocate of the death penalty but there have been a few cases where I believe the world would be better with certain people.

Casey wanted to have a free life putting heer behind bars for 20-30 years works for me.

What does work for me is to see Casey anthony, Baez, etc making money from a book, or movied deal; especially when the tax payers funded this defense