View Single Post

Old 06-19-2011, 10:08 AM
Location: Philadelphia PA, North Wildwood NJ, Village of Tamarind Grove - June 2011

I just moved into my new home in Tamarind Grove less than two weeks ago and met with John Kirk from Kirk's Lawn Care. He is a very nice young man and was also recommended by Aaron from Deans and from what I understand he also does some work for the Villages.

Once I called him and left a message he returned my call the same day and was here the next day. The first thing he did was provide me with a copies of his license and insurance papers. He explained what his lawn service would include plus he can also provide fertilization services, irrigation services and house washing. He also walked with me all around the outside of the house and because I am not much of a gardener he explained what all the plants and trees are that have been planted and how tall and wide they will get.

From all the posts I have been reading regarding lawn services his prices are quite reasonable. He will be doing my lawn care and will start tomorrow. He was already here on Saturday to fertilize the lawn and he put sprinkler donuts down for me - too busy unpacking and not quite used to the heat yet.

The most important thing is he does not ask you to sign a contract and does not require you to pay any money up front. He bills monthly once his services are provided. So far I would recommend him. If interested his phone number is 352-348-9725.

Last edited by seashorecaroline; 06-19-2011 at 04:35 PM.