View Single Post

Old 06-22-2011, 04:19 AM
n/a

Default Village Kahuna you ARE the voice of reason

So good to read your political comments....Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villages Kahuna View Post
Too bad you're letting your emotions get out in front of an examination of the issues, Richie. If I recall correctly, President Obama won election fair and square, in the democratic process we all value. He's my President for sure. And he's yours too, whether you like it or not. It seems to me that little is gained by vitriolic, vulgar and profane personal attacks.

You'll have a chance to choose someone else for President in 2012. Between now and then I plan on listening to the issues and arguments that prospective candidates set forth justifying their candidacy for the office. I'll be turned off by those who do little else than negative campaigning against their opponents, minimizing any specificity on how they would do things better. I hope you consider a similar position.

As I said before, I'll listen to Governor Perry, to his positions on issues and his plans for the country. If he falls into the same trap as you have in doing little more than criticizing the man who is the fairly elected leader of our country, he'll likely lose any support I might have had very quickly.