View Single Post

Old 06-22-2011, 07:41 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou and Carolyn C. View Post
What mother would go 31 days without reporting to someone their child is missing unless they themselves had something to do with the disappearance and was waiting it out until push came to shove and had no other choice but to admit that the child was missing? How in the world could anyone hold that so close to themselves without a peep to someone else, it just doesn't make one ounce of since to me.
A "sicko" could do that and I think she did. I, too, hate to say that she is guilty until all of the facts are in......but.........all of the circumstantial evidence, when viewed together, makes it very difficult to think any other way. The defense strategy seems to change every day and so far has not given me one reason to think that someone else is responsible for Caylee's death. I wait every day, hoping that my beliefs in this case will prove to be unfounded. But, every day the defense digs themselves a deeper hole. Sooner or later the "dirt" is going to cave in and bury this team. Baez's credibility with the jury has to be on a miniscule level at this point. I say let's wait until he finishes presenting his case. Will he give us some evidence that is believable, that Casey drowned, or will he spew forth another bunch of lies, hoping that we and the jury are gullible enough to believe them? At this point I'm thinkin' that Casey's lying behavior has rubbed off on Jose.......or, is lying what this lawyer does when backed into a corner and sees no other way to defend his client?