View Single Post

Old 06-23-2011, 12:02 PM
Veteran member
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbugs View Post
Oh come on now - this just had to be the posting of someone who was trying to stir up the pot.

No one at all would send back a chicken breast if a skewer was left in on the serving plate - and the waiter immediately took it. The chicken had a hole in it from where it had been skewered? What are they supposed to do - fill it up with spackle?

You had to wait an extra few minutes because you stepped aside in line? So what? Oh, yeah, if you had not been forced into the extra wait, the skewered chicken would have been served to someone else!

The waiter kept 6 cents. How long do YOU work to earn 6 cents? Even at minimum wage, that is about 30 seconds. Oh, that is going to break you.

This totally ridiculous post has to be bogus and just trying to stir the pot. No person is as petty as what the poster tried to be. Good joke on his part.
Tbugs, I agree when this happens to us I just mumble to myself s.o.b and leave because, it is not worth the time or blood pressure to even write about .06 cents how petty can one be?
Wanabee future TVer