View Single Post

Old 06-25-2011, 07:11 AM
Dancing Thyme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybo View Post
We are closing on a CYV next week. I’ve read every post in every thread in this forum. Just when I think I’ve narrowed down two or three landscapers to get quotes from (based on positive reviews), I come across negative reviews on those same companies. I’m starting to wish that we had sold our car and kept our truck so we could do some of the work ourselves.

We want to remove all of the junk-bushes in the backyard and replace the pine straw with river rock and sod. Eventually we want to plant 3 or 4 trees, but replacing the pine straw with rock and sod is our first priority.

Don’t need a landscape designer (I know what I want). I just need someone to come in and remove the pine straw and builder bushes, lay a few feet of sod, and put down river rock without messing up the drainage...

With that in mind...any suggestions?
I used a company called BP Mulch and Sod and that's exactly what they do... they are not landscapers, so you need to tell them what you want and they will do it. Very reliable. They advertise in the Daily Sun classified section and I don't have their number handy, but if they are of interest to you, please pm me and I'll get the # for you. Prices were very reasonable, but as I said, they are not designers, so you need to know what you want. They have been doing work here in this area for many years.

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....