View Single Post

Old 06-28-2011, 10:31 AM
Sage
Default My experience was with a Club Car DS

I used Eugene of Quality Enclosures for the whole enclosure for my cart, including upholstering the seat. I was happy with their work and would use them again. Here was a thread where I asked about enclosure makers…
Enclosure for Club Car
Here is one post from that thread after I selected Eugene.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajbrown View Post
This post is to update this thread in case someone finds it via a search and could use the info.

Thanks for the recommendations; I have talked with 3 places.

All three offer a quality enclosure. All enclosures I looked at have side panels, back draft panel, golf club fold down cover, wind dam for above windshield. I have always had good experiences using Scott, I have yet to use the other two.

In the end I am likely going with Eugene. I have enjoyed talking carts with him and I like the flexibility of not buying a premade enclosure. Since they cut/sew their own, I can make some modifications to how the enclosure attaches. I also do not want the roof and seat cover which is not the way Scot sells it. If I look strictly at pricing:
  • Scott: $850 for the whole package, including enclosure, seat and roof cap.
  • Masters: $650 (also quoted $695 once) for enclosure, $185 for seats, $150 for roof cover, $45 for pickup/dropoff cart
  • Eugene: $650 for enclosure, $100 for seat, $100 for roof cap.

Hope that helps. If you use Eugene, please tell him Alan from TOTV with the 2002 Club Car sent you.