View Single Post

Old 06-29-2011, 05:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefoot View Post
Cindy Anthony and her son Lee gave conflicting testimony today which indicated, for sure, that one of them is lying under oath. Cindy said she hadn't directed the men to search the local area, and Lee contradicted her and said that Cindy had given that direction.

Obviously they had discussed this "strategy" prior to their appearances. They sat together after their testimonies. It appears that Cindy and Lee are both deliberately indicating to the jury that one of them is a liar. Since they are both trying to save Caylee's life, What would be purpose of this?

Does anyone out there really believe George didn't have an affair with "that woman"?
Except Lee tripped it all up when he said this happened before he went back to work in October 2008, yet the two PI's didn't walk into that area on Suburban Drive until November 15 according to both their testimonies and the recordings they have. He negated his own testimony - that, and he has issues. Sounds like he gets his feelings hurt a little too much. And what about that totally inappropriate laugh when asked by the prosecutor if he believed all of his sister's stories at that point. It was like, "are you kidding me? Hell, no!".

It seems to me that George did have a relationship with that woman but I find no relevance in it to the case. If she goes on the stand and says he told her this was an accident that got totally out of control, and he says he didn't say that - well, would you believe a girl who calls herself "Krystal River"?? I will say George's testimony yesterday was too verbal and he should have kept the answers short and sweet without offering explanations. This family gives a whole new meaning to the word "disfunctional"!