View Single Post

Old 06-30-2011, 02:11 PM
Eternal Member
Location: Formerly Refrigerated in Upstate NY, Now in village near Colony Plaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by batman911 View Post
Some communities now require all dog owners to have DNA samples taken from thier dogs to be recorded and compared to DNA taken from poop left in public places and other peoples yards. I hope this would apply to cats as well. How long before this is the norm in all communities? Anyone think this is a good idea? Probably not the poopetrators.

http://dogblog.dogster.com/2011/06/3...g-on-the-rise/

May need to copy and paste to your browser.
I hope everyone reads the article because it makes no mention what-so-ever about poop in public places or other peoples yards. It strictly addresses a problem in apartment buildings and condos. Now could it happen in TV? I don't know. Depends on how many apartment buildings and condos there are. Don't think there are many though.

IMHO, if I had a dog, the pooch poop patrol should keep their pooping pooch sniffers out of my business, off my personal property and out of my home. Personal intrusions into our private lives are no substitute for personal responsibility! And the idea of including our feline friends in a poop DNA registry? Well, that's just a wee-wee bit beyond the pale! How many residents of TV actually walk their cat? I myself haven't seen any so far! Has anyone else? And for what few there might be, how many allow their little kitties to take a dump on others lawns? If a cat does dump on one's lawn, it's almost certain that it's a feral cat and not a domesticated one!
"SMILE... TOMORROW MAY BE EVEN WORSE!"