View Single Post

Old 06-30-2011, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by springfield View Post
We are dumping our lawn service that did fertilizing and pest control. They have had a year to whip it into shape. It is actually worse than when they started. They always seemed to point the blame at everyone but themselves. I was going to check with other services, but found out that they really weren't any better and blamed others when things didn't look good.

With the help of a FL master gardener (his yard is gorgeous), and reading up on what and when to do things, we are going to do it ourselves. The Univ. of FL has wonderful info. Our yard is small compared to up north so it won't be a big deal. Three days ago, I put down a light application of Milorganite for the iron, and already it is greener.

At least now we won't have anyone else to blame and hopefully have a healthier yard.
Can you tell us the name of that lawn service so we don't hire them. We will be moving into our new home next week and have yet to hire lawn people. I'd like to avoid this company if possible....if I know who they are. If you don't want o post it on TOTV, will you at least PM it to me. thanks, Rose