View Single Post

Old 07-01-2011, 05:09 PM
Platinum member
Send a message via Skype™ to SALYBOW
Default What is going to happen as we grow bigger?

I am a bit more composed now than I was with my first post. I still can't figure out how to start a thread but I so wanted to warn everyone the be hypervigilant when driving in all vehicles. The visitors are here and they are not too well apprised of the rules of the road here.
Yesterday I saw a 10-12 ish young girl driving her 6-7 ish sister in a golf cart at the corner of Canal and Bonita. She had pulled all the way up to the stop sign and signaled that she wanted to turn left from the golf cart lane. That involves crossing two lanes to turn left. She did appear to be vigilant and all but an experienced driver would have changed lanes further down Canal before the intersection. In light of losing my friend Frank I keep wondering what would have happened if those young girls were hit. They probably did not have any ID and no one would know who they were visiting. If unable to talk, they would have been transported to the ED alone. My heart is saddened at the lack of good judgement on the part of parents and grandparents.

When God made me he said Ta Da!