View Single Post

Old 07-03-2011, 07:09 PM
Platinum member
Default Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by jebartle View Post
why attorneys have a bad name.....Please let the madness stop....Wonder how the judge is going to justify jail and fines for Matthew but not his attorneys.....

What is it with attorneys that the sky is the limit on who they will drag thru the mud....

Incidently, here is a good question, think I know the answer, would you take the fall for your child if they murdered your grandchild and you knew???

Wonder if Baez thinks Casey is innocent?...Of course, I know that is not a necessity, just give their client due process!
I don't think it matters what Baez thinks, does it? Doesn't he have to know for a fact that she killed her; and if so, is he not required by law to report it to the courts?

Baez showed lots of class today when he asked the judge not to sanction Ashton but to simply put a stop to it. Ashton certainly asked for sanctions against Baez for his transgressions concerning orders. Ashton was still making his faces even after the jury was long gone. It was even worse after he viewed the tape and then still lied about it.

How has he managed to get where he is if this is the norm for him? Maybe he's just been lucky and not had Judge Perry until this case. If so, other lawyers may be on the lookout for him now. Or, is it because other judges don't issue courtroom decorum orders?
Amarillo, TX
The Villages, FL

To quote my dad:
"I never did see a board that didn't have two sides."