View Single Post

Old 07-04-2011, 04:26 AM
Sage
Send a message via AIM to l2ridehd

Quote:
Originally Posted by k2at View Post
I agree with the last poster. Massey is the best around. They charge a little more than the others, but their service cannot be beat.
Until you have a problem. I fired Massey and would never hire them again. They did two of my lawns and shrubs and the neighbors on both sides. All 6 homes had cinch bug damage to the lawn which they are supposed to replace. They blamed everything but, claimed it was freeze damage. One neighbor took them to court and had pictures of the bugs from his lawn. They finally replaced his sod. So the rest of us asked them to replace ours. They asked if we had pictures and of course we did not. I fired them on the spot and now do it myself. Lawn and pest and with significantly better results. Wait until you have shrubs with mildew damage or a lawn with some type disease, or some type of bugs someplace, all of which they treat for and charge you for. They will deny any fault of theirs. I still have them for termite protection and want to find a way to change that, because I know they will find some excuse why its not their problem if there is damage.