View Single Post

Old 07-05-2011, 05:15 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eremite06 View Post
I agree. But I figured she would get hers in prison. Now that Bin Laden is gone is there a more dispicable human being walking this earth than Casey????
A part of me feels sorry for Casey after seeing her family in action on the witness stand. The only one who seemed real and genuine was Lee. I saw a video of Cindy recently and I saw something in her eyes that scared me. Her eyes were piercing and "dark". I decided right then and there that there is much about this woman that we do not know. I doubt very much that Casey was born to be a psychopath and a liar. I am not saying that Cindy didn't love Caylee or that she wasn't genuinely concerned when she went missing. I don't think there is any doubt about the feelings she has displayed over her granddaughter. But, that said, I believe that there was something in the dynamics between her and Casey that created this monster. Will we ever know? No. And, if any of them ever DID talk about it in the future who would believe them?? My feeling still is that "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree". I think that Cindy Anthony's daughter was groomed and schooled in the fine art of deception and denial. I wonder why Cynthia smiled when the verdict was read? Was it "Oh, good, I got away with my lies on the witness stand"? Or, was it "Wow! I am going to become a rich woman once I sign some book deals and get myself on all of the talk shows". I just can not conceive of a grandmother smiling, knowing that justice was not served for her granddaughter. Well, guess what? The defense's evidence points now to hubby George as the culprit! I'd like to be a fly on the wall of the Anthony's bedroom tonight! Oh wait! These people are experts in deceipt and denial. Will they do what they did when Casey was obviously pregnant......look the other way and pretend it didn't happen? Life will go on.