View Single Post

Old 07-06-2011, 08:55 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,508 Times in 1,908 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Yes we did Kate.

Since June 1, we have listed our house in Cincy and it was on market for nine days, had multiple offers and a bidding war. Buyer needs for us to be out by July 15.

Since June 1. We drove to the villages and back with the three cats, cleared out our house there of kitchen things, garage things, bathroom things and clothing and closed on that house that we did NOT have up for sale but that someone continued to give us good reasons why we should sell it to them. That trip was 5 days, 30 hours in car. Three p...um, annoyed cats. That's when we picked out lot...

Since June 1..We attended our daughters very formal wedding and bid them goodbye to their honeymoon in Europe and effectively sent off the two people who could help us PACK.

Since June 1, while packing, did the prep for a colonoscopy and when recovering heard that we had had several bids on the house.

Since June 1. We have overseen the repairs of the items on the list requested by the buyers and packed five MILLION OF SWEETIES GOLF SHIRTS THAT HE WILL NOT GET RID OF.

Since June 1. We attended our grandsons graduation and cooked for his graduation party. He graduated 35th in his class of 628, but more importantly has a full time job this summer.

Since June 1, we heard that our granddaughter had been picked to intern on the Today show, receive a scholarship and an award from her school and helped her move from one house to another on campus.

Now I stand with 14 pairs of scissors and 18 staplers and a mirror that cannot go on a truck and I am mean hearted, grumpy and babbling.

Please pray for a little calm here. I am not doing well.

But I have my eye on the prize.....................

We really are very blessed. Thanks for listening..