View Single Post

Old 07-07-2011, 10:25 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by springfield illinois View Post
How long should we beat this horse!?!?!? My last post on this thread. I have made my points, some dont agree, some are afraid to post ( I have gotten pm's agreeing but don't want to be beaten down). I respect all opinions
As far as the softball team issue, I want to just enjoy playing, my days of playing and coaching at competitive level are long gone. Just have fun playing have a beer afterwards. The major league scounts are not looking for us old farts to fill the lineups. I am not a Walter Mitty! Although my Chicago Cubs could use another hitter.
The Jose Biaz I speak of lives in Wildwood he sells watermelons on 466! I have no idea who you are worried about.
I love life, lighten up, have a good time. I hope my God takes me with a heart attack, instant death! Not the thing I see over and over everyday in TheVillages of wives hauling the husband around in comatose state of life. What a living hell for a woman.

Yikes! You paint a gloomy picture! I'll have to shield this from my wife. You're just pulling our collective chain now, aren't you?