View Single Post

Old 07-07-2011, 05:05 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by springfield illinois View Post
How long should we beat this horse!?!?!? My last post on this thread. I have made my points, some dont agree, some are afraid to post ( I have gotten pm's agreeing but don't want to be beaten down). I respect all opinions
As far as the softball team issue, I want to just enjoy playing, my days of playing and coaching at competitive level are long gone. Just have fun playing have a beer afterwards. The major league scounts are not looking for us old farts to fill the lineups. I am not a Walter Mitty! Although my Chicago Cubs could use another hitter.
The Jose Biaz I speak of lives in Wildwood he sells watermelons on 466! I have no idea who you are worried about.
I love life, lighten up, have a good time. I hope my God takes me with a heart attack, instant death! Not the thing I see over and over everyday in TheVillages of wives hauling the husband around in comatose state of life. What a living hell for a woman.
Why don't you just answer my question about the softball. All I'm asking is whether this happened directly to you or just someone you know about. It is not how softball says they operate. If you say otherwise I'll ask them directly when I get evaluated.