View Single Post

Old 07-07-2011, 05:09 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Wilson View Post
Good Grief! Spring....is so right.
I play on three advanced sports teams here and am on the board of every one I play in. Been here 8 years. There is enough drama on the advanced leagues to sink an aircraft carrier. Now here's the good news- We have won tons of Gold in Senior games, play on National teams, good competition--- I avoid all the drama.
Social play is another whole level of play but that goes location by location.( there can be jerks at any level) As I have said many times, people who post and post and post, Don't Know What the Hell they are talking about...!!!!!!! Don't even live here yet and play no TEAM sports!!! Plus if you play the highest level, you have no time for anything but competition, you are not sitting on your a__ on a computer!!!!!!!!!
Can I assume that you mean me?

I have no doubt there is drama. I've seen that first hand.

My question relates to Springfield stating that he couldn't get on a softball team or join a water VB game (& pickleball).

I'm just looking to find the real problem behind what he says. Instead of trying to poke fun at those of us who post and post and post, why not just address the question?