View Single Post

Old 07-07-2011, 09:34 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schaumburger View Post
This afternoon was my first time driving a golf cart. Fortunately a friend of my landlord took me out and had me drive it with her in the passenger seat. We went from the rental villa in Chatham to the Publix in Mulberry Plaza. She kept telling me to give the cart more gas. Had a few people pass me. I don't think I will have to worry about getting a speeding ticket while I'm here I guess driving a golf cart is like anything else, the more often you drive it, the more comfortable you become. Saw one man chatting away on his cell phone while driving a cart -- that won't be me. Unfortunately the rain storm hit around 3:30 p.m. while I was at an open house in Mira Mesa, so I didn't want to take the cart out in the rain being a cart newbie, especially since I'm not the golf cart owner. Went to LSL tonight, and saw a couple of golf carts with plastic type enclosure doors to keep the rain out. One man showed me how his cart doors worked. I kind of like those doors versus the snap on flaps on the sides of the cart. What do experienced cart drivers think about these doors on the sides of the carts?

OK... If you and I go riding together... I drive!!!! zoom zoom zoom.....