View Single Post

Old 07-07-2011, 09:39 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by momesu View Post
Very interesting reading all this drama around sports and sports teams....make me very happy that I don't do sports and am an artsy fartsy type.....I'm not in TV yet but hope to be soon and I guess other than floating in a local pool I will look forward to dancing under the stars at the market squares....I will be the one dancing by myself having hopefully a wonderful time as I am single and when I arrive in TV will only know 4 other people. BUT I'm sure I will LOVE IT!
Im sure TV has some faults....heck how could it not when it is the size it is but overall I am very impressed!
Suzanne
Suzanne, I'm with you. If I want drama, I have it forty hrs. a week at my job. I don't want or need it in my golden years. Looking forward to attending the art fair at Lake Miona Rec. Center on Saturday sponsored by TV's Art League. I'm not especially artistic, but I would like to see the demonstrations and artwork of TV residents. Enjoying my week in TV so far very much. The patio villa I'm renting is beautifully decorated and well stocked with everything a renter could need. I really, really want to come back to TV this fall for another week of renting. Thinking about early/mid October as a birthday gift to myself.