View Single Post

Old 07-08-2011, 06:39 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Wilson View Post
Russ,
Just FYI -how do you write 3,793 posts during those work hours ??
It's a brave new world Larry. Wireless, smart phones, netbooks, laptops, IPads etc.

Larry - If you read my question to Spring then you'll realize that I never said he was wrong. I told him what I know about how to get on these teams and then asked him if those experiences happened to him directly since they went against what I know. He never answered directly.

I'll tell you what - When I do get down next year and attempt to get on a softball team or play VB or Pickleball etc. then I'll update you on my experiences. If you and Spring are correct then I'll gladly issue any apologies that are needed.

As V7 said, the problem I have is with the negative tone. You must realize that the vast majority of people on this site are looking at TV. Yes it is nice to get all experiences both good and bad but when someone is constantly negative and things they say don't jive with my knowledge I will call them out to be more specific. If they choose to not give details then I will continue to question the validity of the claim. If you ask me a question I will answer the question, not skirt the issue.

Back to work now.