View Single Post

Old 07-09-2011, 09:41 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by springfield illinois View Post
I said I was done posting on this topic,,,,,and this is it....
I taunt nobody ever.....I am nice guy,,,,as I am overweight a bit ,,,I am only one person with one Id. I understand why some shoot arrows at someone who doesn't agree with them,,,,I just don't let the facts get in the way of me opening up my billfold,,,,,,I truly understand how others just want be done with it and have percived happiness at whatever costs....an that's is ok with me...I remember when I was 11 I thought I was going to never be happy again when sue dibbles gave another guy her extra carton of chocolate milk at lunch,,, oh I knew it as not puppy love,,,,she was my dream girl for life!! Ah the tricks our mind plays on us,,,,so I understand why folks fall head over heels with this place,,,,,me I am still waiting for that carton of choco milk! I respect others way of thinking, even though I don't agree. I would never attack them for there beliefs. Please don't do that to me.
God bless you,,,,,,he has me
People have asked you to explain your rants and you don't. The one time I saw that you did.... This was your response:

"1 they set the price, or at least let u think u did
2 u pull out ,,,,,u pay all expenses, they had open houses to cull buyers u pay!
3. Ex wives and money??!!?? Ever see vultures eating dead dog?

how's that toto??we aren't in Kansas and morse blvd is not the yellow brick road!" Titled..... With my crayons I will draw u a picture to make it clear

Yep... You're a little sweetheart! I don't know how I missed that....