View Single Post

Old 07-10-2011, 05:26 PM
Golden Sunrise Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iaudit View Post
The IRS/bond issue has everything to do with the amenities and nothing to do with the infrastructure. The infrastructure bond is what the homeowners pay on an annual basis with their property tax bills. The irs issue has to do with the amenities that were sold to the central district and is being paid off from the amenity fees collected monthly.
Correct....

...and since an inquiry into the handling of the valuation of assets transferred to the CDDs is really without precedent, it is difficult to speculate on who will prevail and how that outcome will affect the other side. That being said, while buyers should do their homework on this, you may miss out on the best experience of your life for fear of the sky falling...

As Cabo's above post and mine crossed in cyberspace - with him being the winner - I have to say that I completely agree with this comment of his:

"To those of you on the fence, be of good cheer and make the move. If we had waited six years ago for the perfect scenario.....we would have missed out on six years of enjoying new friends, great new neighbors, a fabulous lifestyle and what have become the best years of our lives. "