View Single Post

Old 07-22-2011, 12:14 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by senior citizen View Post
Good Point. We might also miss the neighborhood corner grocery store or even gas station convenience stores which have replaced the corner mom and pop store of our childhoods. These small stores are convenient when one doesn't need to make a big shopping trip to the supermarket.

New Poll:
Which "village" or "neighborhood" is the most desireable for its closeness to shopping as mentioned above.....and which are walkable for those who mentioned they'd love to walk on their errands.

The Village of Caroline seems close to shopping, but is it truly walkable?
Please let us know which ones are and which ones are NOT.

We will be renting a house up near the Mulberry Grove Shopping Center , however, when I looked at it online, it seemed virtually dead. Could anyone volunteer what type of shops are there.....besides the Publix Supermarket?
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.
Hi Senior, When I rented in the Village of Chatham earlier this month, I shopped twice at Mulberry Grove -- got takeout from Toscani's and bought a bottle of wine at Kindred Spirits. I also saw a TV sales office and Beef O'Brady's which I didn't get a chance to stop at. I believe this sign at Beef O'Brady's at Mulberry Grove said they are open for breakfast.