View Single Post

Old 07-27-2011, 07:56 PM
Default Oliver Sightings

Barefoot and Others<

There have two sightings in the last few weeks.

One occurred today. Someone I reached out to earlier set up a humane/hav a hart trap and trapped a rusty orange kitty with light green eyes...just like Oliver. The person took him to the vet and alas, we found out that the trapped kitty hadn't been neutered as Ollie is. So, I made arrangements to have him re-released.

The other sighting was in June in the Carbondale area, a section of streets in Glenbrook near CR 101. Although I reached out to a few people there no one has seen Ollie or one of his lookalikes since.

Thus, I am still trying to roundup Oliver. It seems there are many orange-ish/rusty tabby cats running around the Villages. What I need, and am praying for, is for someone to capture the rusty tabby cat they see. A garage, or a cardboard box will do. Then reach out to me here and I will make arrangements to have that cat checked/verified and if it is Ollie, boarded until I am next in Florida and can pick him up.

Thanks, everyone, for continuing with all the good work. I sense Oliver is out there...somewhere...and has wandered into someone's else's life.

Marcia