View Single Post

Old 07-30-2011, 08:49 AM
Default irs tax exempt bond

I'm a wannabee and have a showing of my house this afternoon and can't wait to come to tv.
But after reading some of the comments be honest I have to think twice nowreason for is this.
Teir is a development near me that I am very familiar with, Their builder actually stole monies and scamed the subcontractors into cheating on the contents of the buildings they put up---so to make this short the irs sued the builder and got millions back but not enough and he went to prison just got out about six months ago and theirs found literaaly thousands of dollars in his home and he's back in jail again.
But what that did was cause the homeowners dues more than triple to take care of faulty building repairs they now have to fix and the homeowners are sueing the builder but their is nothing for them to get, so after eleven years thay cannot sell any of the homes because of the increase in dues and my friend whose mother in law had to relocate because of health problems is trying to sell her home for over a year now so they decided to just stop mortgage payments and lose the house.
I hope and pray this is not the same kind of problem at tv. because right now I can't wait to come down to tv.
If anyone feels this id the same situation down their please let me know