View Single Post

Old 07-30-2011, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafpoker View Post
Pivo:
Your story is the living finacial hell we all could go thru. I am certain this will drag out for years. Most of us will not live to see this settled. I consider my home here an investment. If I don't I should just rent. Many others consider there home here the same. If not we would have majority renters. There are many many wealthy people here. However there are also a great number of us that try to invest wisely. To improve and sustain our place in life. I personally would not cherish the thought of having to take large hit because of someone trying prosper on the backs of the home owners. When the IRS takes out after someone they usually win.
I would never ask a village sales person or the home owners association that is affiliated with the management. They are just trying to earn a living and will spew the same dog an pony show that management has instructed them to.
When there is a smoke screen like we are getting there is usually fire!
I brought the IRS subject up to a TV sales lady that I had known for eleven years again 11 years and she had been in sales all that time. She told me that was very interesting and she had never heard anything about it. Another time I brought it up in conversation with a sales lady that I was talking to on a second occasion, she had no comment. Go figure.