View Single Post

Old 08-05-2011, 11:06 PM
Sage

[QUOTE=Larry Wilson;377788]

Moved here long before TOTV. ...... This board actually has a history of a clique. Read the posts on" Enough." In this group, many were banned and started their own board. I believe their board didn't last. I also believe most are back on here with new names.
So I say to each- you have a right to post -your experiences and opinions just as valid as any ones.
----------------------------------------------------

It is true that there was a time that some members were banned, probably 2009, not sure why. It is true that another Board was started. But most members are not back on TOTV with new names. They have migrated to Facebook and are very happy there. I agree that every member has a right to post experiences and opinions. Posters on TOTV tend to be be newbies and are ultra positive. Nothing wrong with that. If some posters have negative comments or experiences, their input is valuable also and they shouldn't be mocked. Just my personal opinion.