View Single Post

Old 08-17-2011, 06:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathieI View Post
LovingLife, I also commend you on your apology, that doesn't happen often here on TOTV. Recently I visited your nursery and was overwhelmed with the beautiful and well-treated plants you have. I wanted a large tree and the salesperson was extremely helpful because I didn't know its name and she went out of her way to get me the information. I think... remember I'm old so my memory is not that good, but I think, you deliver but don't drop the tree in the ground??? That was a deal breaker for me cause there's no way I could do it myself and it was such a pretty tree. But if that's not the case, let me know and I will return ......
Thank you for your apology, I think that was very big of you.
kathieI: We have a variety of services, including paid & gone (customer takes with them), tagging & pick-up (at a later time by someone else with larger vehicle), tagging & delivery (no planting), tagging & delivery & installation (planting & customer sat), tagging & delivery of new material plus removal of old material & planting of new material (planting & removal & customer sat) - in addition to full design and layout services.
So you're right on both counts: we delivery only if requested (save labor $$), and we deliver and install (labor price based on size & quantity of plant material)
Hope to see you again!