Thread: Girl Talk
View Single Post

Old 08-18-2011, 12:58 PM
Sage

Here is more information I received from one of the girls in a PM ....

"There is a permanent injectable called artefill - used primarily for the lines between the nose and louth, and the sides of the mouth. It works great, based on my experience. There is an excellent doctor in the Jacksonville area who is very experienced and skilled with it. Another thing to consider is eyelid surgery if you have droopy upper lids or baggy lower lids"

I have two comments:

I'm not sure if Artefill is the same filler known as Artecoll, which was a permanent filler used about seven years ago. I thought it was off the market, a lot of people had problems with granulomas, and since the filler was permanent, it caused quite a mess. Perhaps Artefill is a new and better version of Artecoll. If anyone wants any more information about the Jacksonville doctor, please PM me, and I'll find out the information for you.

Re droopy upper lids, my girlfriend had this done. It was paid for by her medical plan because it wasn't considered cosmetic surgery. She was really having vision problems because of the droopy lids.