View Single Post

Old 08-22-2011, 12:35 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTTPF View Post
Don't worry about anyones opinion except yours.This is my first post. My wife and I have traveled the country extensively the last 15 years keeping in mind where we wanted to retire. We retired early 3 years ago at 57, still not knowing where we wanted to live. We both wanted a place where we could live life to the fullest and not just a place to wait to die. We spent last winter in the Islands and South Fl. Friends of ours had been bugging us to visit the villages for awhile. We were planning on going to Savanna and Myrtle beach for a few weeks before returning home to NJ. We decided to take a detour and stop at TV late in Feb. It was the best thing we could have done. We Instantly fell in love with it! We came back in July for 9 days, picked out a lot and a house plan. We will be back 9/7 to meet with the design center. Our home for the rest of our lives should be completed in November. We can't wait! Note, when our friend found out what we did they bought a lot sight unseen 2 lots from us. See you all soon!!!!!
Great story. It made me very happy.

May all your dreams come true.

I just want to do the right thing! Uncle Joe, (my hero).