View Single Post

Old 08-23-2011, 05:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rags123 View Post
I wish you luck but it seems to me you are asking to be driven in a circle by a few posters on here. Dont like the post, report it and send you to look at it and hope your mood is....

Again, good luck...very surprising news...I suppose the moderators are kept quiet until.......how many or who
Rags, I think it is a breath of fresh air that we will now have a forum where we can discuss issues without attacking each other. I understand that it gets heated here on Political and everybody says thing under their breath about other posters, but sometimes we have to pause after reading a post and think before we attack a poster.
I have attacked people here and then gone back and delete it after I have calmed down. I get it: liberals make conservatives angry and vice versa. We have an election coming soon and there is going to be alot of heat. I hope we can have our opinions posted here without fear of personal attacks. In the end, we are all in this together and we are all villagers or want to be villagers. I know I will personally try harder to keep on subject. Thanks for reading my rant.