View Single Post

Old 09-06-2011, 08:23 AM
Dancing Thyme

Quote:
Originally Posted by VICAR OF DIBLEY View Post
Hi All,

There is a myth about a ghost that is sometimes seen on Rolling Acres Road, the ghost has also been seen at LSL.

Not to sure if the information is still on TOTV, as it was originally posted when this site first started. Some friends have gone on ghost rides looking for her.

Hope it is still posted so that you can read the history of our ghost.

Remember - Truth is stranger than fiction.

Vicar of Dibley
Quote:
Originally Posted by pooh View Post
Is Your State Haunted....

http://www.theshadowlands.net/places/florida.htm

Scroll down to Lady Lake and you'll get a brief story about the ghost on Rolling Acres Road.

Enjoy!
Yep, her name is Julia and you'll hear us talk about her every so often. Donna is the leader of the "Find Julia" group and she and Rockin Rhonda went down Rolling Acres late one night to find her and got the **** scared out of them. I do believe she hangs around LSL because a few years ago, Donna took a picture of me and DickY outside of Bravo pizza and the picture showed Julia hovering over my head.... I swear, I hope I can find this picture and I'll post it.

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....