View Single Post

Old 09-06-2011, 09:26 PM
Default weird...I was talking about this today

2008?? Since I was there I thought I should write....I was driving, a car...not a golf cart...Donna was shot gun....several others chickened out....we know what we saw...we approached the area where Julia is supposedly and reportedly often seen (dead end and stop signs visible) and a heavy stream of smoke came across the street....almost illuminated...we u turned and didn't see anything when we went back...so we u-turned again and there it was..heavy thick snake like smoke, that spun in front of the car.....SCARED.....but I opened the car door and took a quick photo (blurry, but when blown up a face is seen) and suddenly a big truck was right behind us. Just ahead was a stop sign and the dead end sign and dead end street. I stopped at the stop sign and went straight across down the dead end...I thought the truck would turn, but it turned its lights off and followed us. Panicked I sped up and then made another quick uturn and the truck did the same and followed us....lights off......Donna on the phone to 911...we turned onto 466 or 466A and the truck was GONE......I haven't gone back since! RR but the bug explanation works for this picture!!