View Single Post

Old 10-18-2011, 03:32 PM
Email Reported As Spam

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac9 View Post
There was a coupon in the paper last week that was for buy a sandwich get second for $1. A few days later I saw one for buy a half-sandwich get a second half-sandwich for $1 which I assumed was a follow up due to the popularity of the first. Neither coupon had an expiration date. I went in today with the first coupon and was told that it was a mistake made by the newspaper, that I could only get a $1 half-sandwich. I asked why was i responsible for the newspaper's mistake and was told, sorry but they would not honor it.
This is the second time that I have had a problem with them. When they first opened I was charged extra for salt, pepper, and mayo. The owner did respond and offered me a free meal which I didn't accept because the point of my posting was to let him know how dissatisfied people would be at being "nickled and dimes" to death. It was not to get a free meal. I have been back several times after that because they do make a really good sandwich. However, I do think that they should have honored my coupon.
This is a real sore spot for me and my wife. This bait and switch stuff happens too often. One printing error same on me ,two shame on you. given the internal and financial problems cited in this thread leaves me to question
if these were errors.

I try not to judge but twice???????