View Single Post

Old 10-18-2011, 05:35 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerryann View Post
Off subject here...sorry. Can someone tell me how far Woodbury Village is from the squares and shopping areas? Thanks much for any replies.
I live in the complete opposite end from there, but since everybody has skipped your question I'll try and answer you. I'm in Tamarind Grove which is one of the areas that new construction is going on. Woodbury is near the VA Medical Clinic and for me it's 11 miles and a 35 minute drive, that's shows you how big TV is. In that area Mulberry Grove would be your closest shopping center, maybe five minutes away and they have a Publix. In fact there is a Publix in almost every major shopping center around TV.

Somebody before was asking where was a place that was far away from the squares, the answer would probably be Woodbury. I guess Spanish Springs is 4 miles, maybe more, and Lake Sumter would probably be six miles or more. I find that Route 466 is sort of a dividing line, those like myself who live south of it will stay south for the most part and people living north will stay up that way. So I don't travel that way much and I've only been here three months.

Of course they could say the same about us in Tamarind Grove, I'm about 3-1/2 miles from Lake Sumter Square and Spanish Springs is about 6 miles. By golf cart LSL takes about 15 minutes and SS takes about 25 minutes, not really that bad.