Thread: Tiger wins!!!
View Single Post

Old 12-06-2011, 03:34 PM
Sage
Send a message via AIM to eweissenbach

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennBF View Post
Now we are going to the Bible to try to support a moral backrupt person like him. All for the purpose of being part of the crowd cheering him on in his quest to maintain the millions he receives from endorsements. .I think I will take the risk at being an offender the followers. Does everyone believe he has changed his behavior and is drug free, no longer being a woman chaser and concerned with him image? No one is challenging his outstanding work on the golf course just don't try to convince me he is a changed person as I have not seen it yet !!
I do cheer for Michelson and Garcia and the others who truly represent good people and want to help and support the children who look up to them at a tournament.
When I started this thread I said there would be people who did not agree that it was good that he won, but didn't count on this level of judgement. I certainly don't worship him, and would not go out of my way to meet him, but I admire his game - period. I also recognize that when he is doing well, the tour itself is a beneficiary along with michelson, garcia and all the other golfers who have made millions because of him. Just curious, what is your opinion of Rush Limbaugh?