View Single Post

Old 12-08-2011, 06:44 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deniselmenna View Post
I didn't get your Im. It could be on my husbands computer. I started this on his computer and then went onto my iPad to continue. Anyway that wasn't us. We were there on nov 10th through the 16 th. Our lot is the third down on rain croft. We will be back soon to plan design. I'm already concerned that we may have made a mistake. I'm almost sure the realtor told us that we cannot stretch anything as lot size is too small. After looking at this chat site I wonder if that might be a mistake. I already know I would prefer a larger lanai. I guess we,ll figure it all out after talking to the designers. My husband is still unclear as to our future so it's hard to figure out just what I should do. The one question you may be able to answer for me though is,"can you get recessed lighting throughout the house?". I noticed in the model homes that they were in the kitchens only. I would like them In The living areas too. Anyway looking forward to meeting you and Wayne sometime soon. When I saw your post I was happy to learn that you and your husband are the same ages (okay you,re a year younger than I am). Lol almost the same ages as me and Raymond. Denise
You are not locked into your lot. You can switch if you need more room.