View Single Post

Old 12-19-2011, 07:24 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

omg.

Boy Howdy.

Char come back on. Tell us WHERE you are...just generally. You need to tell us because people are now getting all unhappy and worried and it's Christmastime. Char? Where are you?

Car...please don't say stuff like that. It makes me so sad. When you get down here and move around on your own and travel the streets and get a wide variety of friends all over, you will feel much better.

IF there was a big problem with houses falling down and getting ruined with all the eyes and ears to the world this forum has with posters living all over this place we would hear a lot of specifics..

There was NO problem I ever saw or heard of in the Hadley area and none in Duvall, Bonita, Hemingway, Amelia, Mallory, Virginia Trace, Poinciana, and most of the south side I would guess. We have tons of posters from the newer areas.

The possibility exists that some isolated posts may be by people with other agendas.

I am not a Morse, don't know a Morse and don't dance.

and bad things can and do happen. They happen all of the time. We have 80,000 people living here. Surely they can't all be unaware.