View Single Post

Old 12-19-2011, 05:23 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Village Girl View Post
That's very nice dearie, but not everyone can afford to live on a golf course, on a large lot, and build a pool. Many people come here to enjoy the lifestyle and are just happy to be here regardless of what lot they are on or what they have or don't have.

But we appreciate your input and will be looking forward to continued postings of your fabulous home, pool, hot tub, golf course view, and lack of neighbors. Always a joy to read your posts!
Um....you seem to be a little jealous???? I'll have you know that my husband and I have worked VERY hard to get what we have. The thread is about what we like and don't like about TV and I happen to love where my lot is and my home is going to be. I was voicing my opinion about what worked for us as far as noise and close neighbors. Yes, a larger lot and a bigger home may not be for everyone but to my husband and I it's our dream. We are proud of what ever home we choose to build as others are proud of their homes. Be it Cottage homes, designer homes or premier homes they are all what each individual has chosen. We can't wait to join our neighbors and become part of TV. Our excitement has made us like kids! Sounds like you don't really like hearing about what other people are doing. I suggest with your attitude, you lay low because nobody is going to want to be around you. Hope your not my neighbor! We are happy people and enjoy hearing about what everyone else has built and their ideas. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for us and we are happy to tell everyone about it! I'm not going to apologize for what I can afford.....