View Single Post

Old 12-19-2011, 06:06 PM
Sage

Honestly, it's easier to list what I like....but the question was about what I don't like. Hate is too strong a word for a community I PICKED to live in.... What I wish I had and we are getting along quite well without one, is a golf cart garage. I have a large lot behind my house, but side wise, not enough room for one.

Having lived here for over 5 years, I can honestly say every house I've been welcomed in to is lovely. People have different requirements and desires when it comes to picking out a new home...you make a list of priorities and do what you can to meet your needs and desires.

The Villages isn't perfect, it's in actuality, a city and an active and thriving community. It's getting crowded some feel...well, there's more people here than in the past, but with this growth, more and more businesses are setting up shop, making it easier and easier to find just what we need...we don't always have to drive a distance for an item or a service.

It's a lovely place to live and frankly, I still am having a tough time coming up with something I'm not too happy about.
I'm stepping off my soapbox now...