View Single Post

Old 01-05-2012, 11:07 AM

Villages07 - I would love to think that we will be expanding to the rest of The Villages at some point, but for the immediate future Sanibel is all I know of that is in the works. Those types of decisions are made well above my pay grade. From what I understand there is a tremendous amount of paperwork and permitting to even think about doing anything. Of course if anything changes I will keep everyone informed as best I can.

2oldcrabs- I am glad you have decided to give us a shot. I definitely think you will be pleased. If you have any questions or if you need any help, give me a call and I will do my best to lend a hand.

Honganth - I wish we were in the village of Bonita as well. We would love to have you back as a customer! Thanks for the kind words and hopefully one day we will be able to get you service.

SgtJohn & HelenLCSW- Our triple play (phone, cable, and internet) packages can start as low as $110/mo. There are many options and we can discuss what you would like to have and tailor a package to fit your needs. You can always call or email me with any questions. SgtJohn, I received your email and will be getting back to you ASAP.

Thanks everyone for all the replies and for welcoming me to TOTV!!!

Last edited by Brighthouse Cable Paul; 04-27-2012 at 11:26 AM. Reason: typo