Thread: Girl Talk
View Single Post

Old 01-07-2012, 12:40 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovsthosebigdogs View Post
So sorry to hear that, Barefoot, but very glad to hear that you will be ok. Wow, that is really scary! We are so good about taking care of others and we would never let our dogs go with an ouchy for very long but we ignore things in ourselves. I am glad you are on the mend now. You are in my thoughts for a speedy recovery. Hugs.
I am very much looking forward to meeting you at the a dog park, and having our dogs romp! Soon I hope!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightworker888 View Post
Here's to a quick recovery Bare and now you can stay til the end of May as it doesn't warm up much before that up here, at least not in the recent past. Take care of yourself and we hope to see you soon.

Cheers,
LW888
I think we'll definitely be staying into May this year. I really need some sunshine. Hope to see you soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Wilson View Post
Barefoot,
You sure have been through a rough time. I sincerely hope and pray that
better days are ahead for you. Through the years all your posts have been
full of wisdom and very kind.
Larry, thanks so much for your supportive note and kind thoughts. I believe that these little setbacks are meant to make us stronger and more appreciative of all the joys and pleasures we have in TV. I'm healing fast and we should be on our way soon to TV.

Perhaps we'll all meet at The TOTV Crispers Lunch in Jan or Feb.