View Single Post

Old 01-15-2012, 11:30 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2BNTV View Post
I feel real good now for several reasons:
1. I am so tired of the Fox broadcast experts, (Michael Strahan is the exception as he is a former Giant so I expect him to pick the Giants), of bashing the Giants and their saying they have no chance re Jimmy Johson saying he is sticking a fork in them as they are done.
2. I always feel better when Tom Gola of the NY Daily News predicts the Giants will lose as they always seem to win, (I assume he is in NY).
3. Other experts on this Week in Football except for Howard Cross, (ex- Giant player) as they show how little they know.

THAT"S WHY THEY PLAY THE GAME!!!!!!!

Two calls had me upset as the ref's had to be blind as the instant replay clearly showed they were in the Giants favor. The fumble in the second quarter they ruled the runner was down and the hit to the helmet of Rodgers that wasn't. Both calls resulting in TD's for the Packers that shouldn't have happened. The purpose of the replay is to get the call right.

RIGHT!!!!!!

It's a game of emotion and how healthy every player it is. I'll admit that some teams have exceptional talent that will overcome anything but the line between winning and losing is sometimes very fine. It comes down to a few plays. The team that makes them wins,

Onto to SF and the NFC Championship Game. I was hoping the Giants make the playoffs and make some noise but to get the the NFC Championship makes me very happy. SF has a great team so it will be a big battle.

GO BIG BLUE

Very good post. Good Giants!!!