View Single Post

Old 01-16-2012, 03:22 PM
Default Welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ad poster View Post
**ATTENTION: SANIBEL RESIDENTS **

Good news!!

Bright House is FINALLY available in The Villages!!
For now, it is exclusively offered in the Village of Sanibel but more should be coming soon so check back for updates!!

***We offer free installation and a free first month of service with all bundled services!
***We will activate all cable outlets in your home!
***And we DO NOT operate on contracts.

I would love to answer any questions any of you may have.
Please feel free to call or email me to discuss your concerns or to schedule a home visit.

Sincerely,

Paul J. Muniz
Territory Sales Rep
Bright House Networks
407-504-2580 Cell
paul.muniz@mybrighthouse.com
Hello Paul, Good to hear Bright House is coming to Sanibel. I understand they are a first class cable company. We will be building on Rain Lily Loop in Sanibel soon. We are long time happy DirecTV subscribers. Before I commit to DirecTV, what advantages does Bright House have over DirecTV other than cost? How does your sports programing compare and how many HD channels will be offered? I visited Bright House web site and got nowhere, it doesn't recognize zip code for The Villages or Sanibel. Will Bright House be offering internet speeds faster than 10mpb? We would like to see at least 15 offered which is ideal for streaming HD movies from Vudu. You may PM us with your info if you like. Thanks so much John