View Single Post

Old 01-30-2012, 08:51 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmac1031 View Post
One of of the things that has made me apprehensive about coming to TV has been the number of Villagers who seem to be in a hurry to go in my opinion - no where in particular (rec centers, club activities, shopping, lunch, ) I have been surprised at the cars honking when someone proceed cautiously thru a gate.

I ride a bike a lot up north and while I know cars are bigger than me. I watch carefully. I try to obey the rules of the road. (not all bikers do this) There has been a great deal of emphasis on yielding to people in cross walks and on bikes. I am amazed when i see people ignore stopping for people in crosswalks. Reading here it sounds like there is an anger with anyone who has something smaller than a car getting in the way. Help me understand why more people are not considerate of others when in the car. (especially when TV bills itself as a golf cart friendly place..) I say to folks "RELAX! " Take your time, consider others and let everyone enjoy their retirement.. You earned it!!!