View Single Post

Old 01-31-2012, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happinow View Post
Like I said before, why didn't they put a bridge over 466? I believe it's a highly traveled road and there's bound to be accidents. I just don't want to be in the golf cart when it does.
FYI,...there's also a golf cart tunnel under 466 right by Morse at the Lutheran Church,....You are going to have fun learning all the rec. paths here with your golf cart when you arrive,...new arrivals almost always end up on a road they're not supposed to be on,...we came in 2008,...it took us a few months to get a good handle on all the roads and rec. paths,....we took a lot of exploration type trips on our golf cart. I remember one day I ended up on El Camino Real on my golf cart,....when I realized I wasn't supposed to be there I promptly got the hell off !....And when you get lost,...EVERYONE offers to help you figure out where you're going, I actually had someone go out of there way and drive ahead of me one time to show me the way,.....most people are very understanding and helpful when you're first learning the ropes.