View Single Post

Old 02-01-2012, 08:08 AM
Thumbs up Lazy Boy

I understand having a bad experience with a product can sour one's opinion towards a business. But, in fairness, condemning the Ocala Lazyboy store is not fair. I have purchased several Lazyboy chairs and have been satisfied with the product and it's quality.

Here is what I know about Lazyboy based upon my prior purchase history. Fabric will wear over time, this is why I go with leather and pay the additional price, it is worth it to me. If the fabric is pulled, chewed or ripped from a pet (often happens) they are not required to replace it. The same goes with any type of sharp object that punctures the fabric (scissors, crochet needles, knives). I have shopped at the Ocala Lazyboy and they do not deserve the hit given by the poster. The sales people are friendly and knowledgeable about their inventory and point out the limitations on their warranty. Remember the adage, you can not please everybody, believe me, it resonates in the Customer Service World. I recommend Ocala Lazyboy for anyone looking for quality furniture and I am speaking as a satisfied customer.