View Single Post

Old 02-01-2012, 08:48 AM
Eternal Member
Location: Formerly Refrigerated in Upstate NY, Now in village near Colony Plaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by angiefox10 View Post
If they didn't stand behind the product within 70 days. They do deserve the hit. I don't. Care how "friendly" the staff is, a $1,000 chair should last longer then 70 days.

If you buy a chair and have no trouble with it, of course they are wonderful. The test of how good a store is, is how they treat you when there is a problem.

Lazy-boy claims customer service. But if you google it, you will find that not to be the case. For my money , I will shop elsewhere.

I might add that I have owned lazy boy chairs and had no problems. But I know that when you do they don't want to stand behind it.
I agree with robertj, but I also have to agree that Lazyboy should do a better job in resolving problems in a timely manner. My lost respect for them was restored when they finally offered to replace my lift chair, but I shouldn't have been put through the hoops in getting it resolved, spending several weeks of not being able to use my failed chair as well as the additional stress of getting er'done by the time our moving truck came to move our things down here. It was virtually days before our move when we received the new chair.
"SMILE... TOMORROW MAY BE EVEN WORSE!"